Our group, when given 'enough rope' has facilitated
- the zipping over a canal in Venice and land through a window
- the rapid belay of a 100m leap into thin air over the Sydney CBD
- the building of suspension bridges over a raging flooded river in Vanuatu
- access over Blue Mountain escarpments for people with disabilities
- zipline routes through an ancient New Zealand forest
- the design and install of a monorail glide over a 5m crocodile in Sydney CBD
- a zip flight of 420m over and down a wild river in Tasmania
- a pace controlled cable flight over a jungle, road, restaurant, beach, sea and islet on Singapore's Sentosa Island.
- emergency responses on the 165m Ferris Wheel - the Singapore Flyer.
- the testing of ziplines on the high seas, over the sacred Ganges and over ancient forts of India.
- the 1000km relocation and erection of a 40T tree .
Given 'enough rope' we are confident we could give your dream wings.
Team Skills - Advanced Rigging, Industrial Rope Access Trade Association, Manage Challenge Ropes Courses, Vertical Rescue, Abseiling ,Canyoning, ACCT Inspector, National Licence to Perform High Risk Work